Lipro Diet Pill Review
When we first visited the official Lipro Diet Pills website our first impression was not good and it only got worse. The first thing we noticed was a large Google AdSense pay-per-click advertising banner. We have never encountered this on an official diet pill website before and were forced to think “it’s all about the money honey”.
The second thing we noticed was the poor site design, it has to be the worst site we have visited so far—and we visit a lot. There are a total of six PayPal buttons stacked below the AdSense banner in an almost straight line, but very little information about what consumers should expect from the product or how the results will be achieved.
Unfortunately bad site design is the least of the problems with Lipro Diet Pills. The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has carried out some tests and discovered the formulation contains an unspecified (now know to be sibutramine) ingredient that can be damaging to the health.
Lipo Diet Pill Promised Benefits
- 100 % Herbal supplement
- Natural weight loss without starving
- Curbs the appetite
- No crazy drugs, exercise or diet regimes
What is Lipro Diet Pill and how does it Work?
According to the website, Lipro Diet Pills contain a mix of Chinese herbs and comply with “drug and food GMP manufacture standard”. Bearing in mind the discovery made by the TGA, this is clearly not case. Other than the promise of appetite suppression, the site offers no explanation about how the pills are designed to work.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (350mg) capsule supposedly contains only six active ingredients but, as already mentioned, the TGA has discovered this is not the case at all. It is also worth noting none of the specified ingredients have any particular links to Chinese medicine.
The six ingredients specified are:
- Bitter Orange Extracts 17%: An ingredient extracted from the peel of certain species of citrus fruit. The active ingredient, synephrine, is a powerful stimulant and effective fat burner.
- Dandelion Root 25%: Dandelion root is a diuretic, so it is very good for reducing the quantity of water stored in bodily tissues, but has no proven value as a weight loss provider.
- Cassia Seeds 15%: Cassia seeds are high in fibre and can be just the ticket if a laxative is required, but they do not provide appetite suppression, fat burning, or any other benefit that is likely to contribute to weight loss.
- Capsaicin 13%: A powerful ingredient extracted from chili peppers, capsaicin shows promise as an appetite suppressant, but its abilities in this regard are far eclipsed by its prowess as a metabolism booster and fat burner.
- L-carnitine 23%: The body uses L-carnitine to aid the utilization of energy, but it is present in many foods so most people are unlikely to need an L-carnitine-providing supplement.
- Apple Cider Vinegar 7%: Some supplement manufacturers claim apple cider vinegar can provide appetite suppression and/or fat burning, but such statements cannot be backed up by scientific research.
Possible Side Effects & Health Issues
Lipro Diet Pills are illegal in Australia. The Australian Government Department of Health is working hard to prevent any pills that have been bought online from entering the country and have issued a safety advisory notice that warns of the dangers the pills present. Tests conducted by the TGA revealed the pills contain the drug sibutramine.
Although sibutramine is often used to treat obesity, it can also cause heart attacks. For this reason it is only available with a doctor’s prescription and the TAG have discovered the amount of sibutramine hidden in Lipro Diet Pills is of a higher level than is considered safe.
Lipro Diet Pills Customer Feedback
Several customers report experiencing unpleasant side effects.
Reported side effects include:
- Increased heart rate
- Feeling “loopy”
- Dry mouth
- Extreme thirst
- Panic attacks
- Tingling sensations
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Lipro Diet Pills are illegal in Australia, but some dieters continue to try to purchase the product online. The Australian Government Department of Health is aware of the problem and Customs and Border Protection Services have been instructed to monitor for packages that contain the pills. Any packages that are found will be destroyed.
Either through ignorance or the dangers involved, or through a reckless desire to look good, many Australian citizens continue to purchase Lipro Diet Pills online. We strongly recommend dieters do not purchase Lipro Diet Pills. The potential for harm is too great, and the fact that shipments are likely to be destroyed before they reach their intended destination makes any money spent on Lipro Diet Pills a waste of money. With so many safer options available wasting money on a dangerous supplement like Lipro Diet Pills does not make sense.
We recommend diet products that pass all necessary safety tests and are authorised to be sold in virtually countries.
We have compiled our list of “best diet pills’ taking many aspects into consideration such as efficacy, safety, customer feedback and value.